Are you guys all pumpkined out already? I sure hope so because over here at iPinnedit, we’re moving on to Christmas cookies, ya’ll! Check! it! out!
Can you believe it is that time of the year ALREADY? It was like, one day I’m on Pinterest wading through mounds of pumpkin recipes, and wham! bam! thank you m’am!, the next day I’m up to my eyeballs in red and green and the elf on the shelf frenzy! It was literally overnight that things went from all autumn-y and fall-y to making a beeline straight to all things Christmas!
Well, let’s hop on that Christmas bandwagon, shall we? And, I’m going to give you good reason to hop on that Christmas bandwagon in the form of this:
Yup! You could win a Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor just for baking up a batch of delish Christmas cookies and snapping a photo! What fun, right?
So, here’s the scoop: The first ten people who whip up a Christmas cookie recipe, snap photos of the finished product, and submit their recipes and the photos to this website by midnight, November 13, 2013, will be entered into the Christmas Cookie Challenge! Easy! And, delish!
And, how will the winner be determined? This is where the challenge gets super fun! After all of the recipes have been submitted and I have posted them here, I will open the contest up for daily voting. The recipe receiving the most votes wins the grand prize of the Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus! WOOT! Voters can vote once a day EVERY day until the end of the challenge. There will even be a prize for one lucky voter! Can we get a WOOT with that?
So, who’s in? Hey, what have you got to lose? Go get your oven cranked up and that flour flying, everybody!
Please carefully read the requirements and rules of the challenge:
- Submissions must be received by midnight, November 13, 2013
- Recipe does not need to be original, but please credit recipe’s source when submitting if not original
- At least one photo of finished recipe is required (try to take photo in natural light, if possible)
- Please write a paragraph addressing why you chose your recipe and add any interesting tidbits about it, i.e., it was your grandmother’s recipe, your kids always beg and plead and grovel at your feet asking you to make this recipe, etc.
- By submitting your recipe, you give me permission to publish the recipe, your accompanying photo of finished product, and your name on this website, on Facebook, on Pinterest, and on Twitter
- Winner will be chosen by popular vote (encourage your friends to vote daily for you!)
- Voters may vote once a day for the duration of the challenge
- Voting will run from December 2, 2013, until December 16, 2013, at midnight
- Winner will be announced on this website, on iPinnedit’s Facebook page, and on Twitter account on December 18, 2013
- Winner must live in the United States and be at least 18 years of age
So, how do you send in your entry? Submit your recipe, the photo of the finished product, and a paragraph describing why you chose your recipe by clicking on the blue “Readers’ Faves and Flops” button at the top of this page and filling out the appropriate fields.
Well, I think that’s it! Good luck, everybody! Now, go forth and start baking! I’m super excited!!!